Tuesday, September 04, 2007

March 22, 2006 - from Nate

Dear Mackenzie. I hope you will have a great time at your new home with the Howard Family. And that I would read my favorite stories to you. I will tuck you in. And I will just play with you and you will be my best baby sister I ever had in my whole life. And I will show you where your room is and read you stories that you will be able to enjoy before bed. And you will have a great time in your whole life and I will be your best big brother. Love Nate.

Well little princess, big brother pretty much said it all. We cannot wait to see you. We love you and are praying for you. Hugs and kisses sweetheart! Love you. Mommy ~T

3-22-06
Dear Mackenzie.I wanted to write two letters to you like Mommy does in her journal. I am going to love you and hold you in my arms all day. And cuddle you until you fall asleep. And I love you so much that I'll take care of you like a big brother. And I will just hold you and take you to Mom and Dad when you are crying in the middle of the night because you will have someone to cuddle with. I love you so much and you will just be my favorite baby sister. And you will just be the greatest sister I ever had. Love Nathanael (I wanted Nate on my other letter and Nathanael on this one)

No comments: