Tuesday, September 04, 2007

July 3, 2006

Hello again. Well I am grooving on the froggies. We are sitting at home tonight watching the thunder storms roll through. Right now there is a break and folks are out in full force shooting off their fire works. I gotta tell ya Kenzie that Topeka is the place to be on the 4th if you like fireworks. It is a week long display. It is very fun actually - last year we spent way too much money on fireworks - something I'm sure we will do again. We did not get any this year though because we have no kiddos at home this year with whom to share them. We are really missing your big brother tonight. Nate really loves the fireworks. We had a lot of fun with them last year. Nate-man Mommy hopes you are having a great time with Gramma & Grampa. Mommy and Daddy are thinking it is pretty quite here at the house without you. We cannot wait for you to get home. Daddy is putting on Star Wars - woo hoo . . . Are you having fun swimming? I hope so. I am still waiting for pictures of the new do! That would be your flat top. Mommy misses and loves you.Well Kenzie girl - we have set up a Yahoo! group so we can post pictures and updates there too. We have been blessed that several of our friends and family have already joined us. Sweet heart - everyone thinks you are so beautiful - and Mommy of course agrees. I know that when we see you and meet you that first time you will probably be scared silly - I know I will, but I am so looking forward to that day. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms and comfort you and know that you will be with us forever. Sweetheart, we love you so much. You are our princess and we are so ready to come and get you.I received the most blessed note Kenzie from someone your life has touched very closely. Her name is Amy. The note she sent me was a "peek" into your life. I have included it below.

Wangchong has a nick name Cong Cong. She is lovelyand open little girl. She is easy to get on with herteacher, baby sitter and fellows in her kindergartenand orphanage. She goes to kindergarten in theorphanage every day. Now she can tell a lot of storiesand sing some baby sangs. She likes play with otherchildren especially in outside playground. She likesto be a ¡°baby sitter¡± to take care other children . She likes to watch carton and gives some good postureof carton frequently making other people laugh suddenly. As a littler girl she likes pretty clothesand can put on and take off her dresses by herself.She usually gets up at 6:30 in the morning and goes tobed at 8. She need an hour nap on noon. She had verygood sleep all the time. She likes to eat meals aswell as vegetables. Snakes are also her favourites. She now still cyanotic and sometimes will have alittle puffy. Not very often but still will happenoccasionally hypo oxygen spells. She needs diureticintermittently. Anyway she is a cute girl.
This note was sent to Amy by you Chinese doctor - Dr. Li. As I read this I picture you here at home with us - in you beautiful new Cinderella room and putting on one of the beautiful pretty dresses that Gramma bought for you. Oh Kenzie, I am praying for miraculous speed for the remainder of our paperwork. Mommy wants to come NOW to pick you up!! I love you princess. ~T

No comments: