Tuesday, September 04, 2007

March 16, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day Mackenzie! Well, we are now 3 full months into the paper chase for you my little princess. We are waiting. I understand there will be a lot of that over the next several months. Patience has never been one of mommy's strong points. I guess I will either have to figure it out or go crazy through this process though. I just cannot wait to hold you! Hopefully next St. Patrick's day you will be with us all dressed in green.This week marked the beginning of the 4th quarter of school for your big brother Nate. I just cannot believe my little baby boy is almost done with first grade. Nate is such a big boy now. Gone is the baby face and the toddler mannerisms. Nate's personality is really coming through these days and he is so indepentent. Last quarter he earned an academic achievement award for excellence in math. Daddy and I were so proud!!Both your Nannie (Grandma Howard) and Gramma (Grandma Spiess) are working on special things for you. Just like they did for your big brother. Daddy and Mommy are pretty sure that you, our little princess, will have a beautiful Cinderella Room. Your big brother saw some pink camoflage and thought that would be cool so your room could match his . . . I think Mommy is going to over rule that one. You have lots of family and friends here in America that are eager to meet you and begin life with you. We cannot wait!We are hoping and praying that we will be able to have you here at home with us for this Christmas. It is a long shot sweet baby, but we are still hopeful. Big brother faithfully puts a sticker on the calendar for each day that goes by, counting down the many days until we bring you from China to your forever home and family. I hope that you are somewhere safe and warm. I hope that you are being held and cuddled the way I long to hold and cuddle you. Mackenzie my sweet girl Mommy & Daddy & big brother Nate love you very much. ~T

No comments: